- Brokers know who is offering the best rates on each mortgage product at any given time; information only accessible to a mortgage industry expert.
- Brokers have access to over 50 lenders in Canada, including the major banks and specialized mortgage lenders, giving them over 300 mortgage rates* to choose from.
- Brokers don’t have to deal with any one lender, resulting in a competitive environment beneficial to
- Brokers are highly experienced in mortgage negotiations, enabling them to secure a much better rate than the average person could.
- Brokers have the Power of Volume. By facilitating large numbers of mortgages each year, brokers become valuable customers. Lenders are prepared to offer them substantial discounts and benefits not available elsewhere.
- Brokers have access to periodic “lender specials” offered by the lenders to entice business.
Learn more about…
There are over 300 mortgage options and mortgage products on the market when considering the major banks, trusts, credit unions, and mortgage companies. This statistic treats similar mortgage products as different products (or rates) whether or not the same rate is being offered.