MORTGAGE LOAN SERVICES
At Champion, we provide a wide array of professional mortgage services and programs:
- Home Buyer Success Plan: Arming you with everything you need to know before buying a home. Whether you are buying your first home, or buying for the 5th time, this program will bring you up to speed and prepare you for your purchase.
- Canadian Home Customization Plan: What if you could buy your first home with as little as 5% down, and put up to $40,000 in customizations into that new home at the same low mortgage rate? It’s possible with Champion.
- Rate Strategy: Deciding between a fixed and a variable rate is just the tip of the ice berg. If you end your decision making at this point: Big Mistake! To learn more about the basics, you will want to check out this section of our website.
- Adopt-My-Mortgage Program: The short and the sweet of it is this program allows mortgage holders that are not our clients, to experience the power of having us managing your mortgage. Are you currently paying too high an interest rate? Check out this page for more details.
- Mortgage Fraud Protection Plan: Our program that protects our exiting clients from mortgage fraud. Pure and simple. If you have paid off your mortgage, or know someone who has, you need to read this.
- Mortgage Renewals: Simply put, our clients save more money on renewal that clients that deal with the bank directly. Do you like saving money? Or would you prefer to give it to the bank’s shareholders?
- Refinancing: Using the equity in your home to finance a special project or purchase
- Debt Consolidation: Paying off bills and reducing your overall monthly payments
- Self Employed Specialty Programs: We have programs specifically designed for people who are self employed or in business for themselves.
- Champion Alternative Lending: A division of Champion that specializes in challenging mortgage situations such as poor or nor credit, and other unique situations.
Learn before you leap – Learn the basics of what it means to own a home and the process you will need to follow to purchase one
Can you afford to buy a home? This article will help you determine if it is the right time for you
Rent vs. Buy – Considering paying your own mortgage instead of your landlord’s?
Pre-Approval vs Pre-Qualification know the difference
It is important to understand the differences between a pre-approval and a pre-qualification as this is one of the most important steps in the house hunting process as there’s nothing worse then putting an offer on a house only to find out you don’t really qualify. Click here to learn more.
What will Champion do for you?
Champion’s experienced mortgage agents will assess your individual situation, put together a money-saving strategy, and find the best product at the best rate available to you on the Canadian market. We will provide you with expert advice and industry-leading service throughout the mortgage process. Our advice and support will continue over the life of your mortgage as we professional manage your mortgage and our recommended strategies to help you save interest. In short, we look out for your interests so you don’t have to and that saves you money.
Think you deserve the best this country has to offer?
Then you are ready for the professional mortgage management services of Champion Mortgage. Contact us today!