Champion Alternative Lending is a division that specializes in helping those that are not able to qualify for traditional financing. If you have been turned down by your bank due to credit issues, employment challenges, property issues, or practically any other reason – we can help you through Champion Alternative Lending. We have specialty programs through both institutional and private mortgage lenders that may help finance your particular situation.
To find out more about Champion Alternative Lending, and to see if you may qualify for Alternative Lending, contact us today!
Actual situations where we have been able to help:
- Provided second mortgage up to 88% of the value of the home, as the bank would only go up to 80% of the value of the home. Allowed the client to pay off higher interest debt.
- Provided second mortgage to pay off debt owing to Revenue Canada, as bank would not increase their existing mortgage
- Provided a second mortgage to pay off credit card and line of credit debt as the bank could not help as the clients credit scores had dropped below the minimum required by the bank
- Provided a first mortgage to stop a Power of Sale by the bank, allowing for the pay out of all credit cards, lines of credit, and the existing mortgage
- Provided a first mortgage to clients whose credit scores were below the minimum permitted by the bank
- Provided a first mortgage to a client who had just started their own business and did not have enough business history to qualify for a traditional mortgage
- And many, many more…
What to Expect with Champion Alternative Lending
In order for us to determine if we will be able to assist you through Champion Alternative Lending, we will require a full application and all documentation that we will need to confirm if we can help you and provide you an estimate on the interest rate and fees (if possible). If we determine we can help you we will require an appraisal of your property to determine it’s value, present your case to our Lenders, and provide you with your financing options.
When it comes to Alternative Lending, some of the costs you can expect to incur include:
- Appraisal Fee
- Legal Fees
And other fees that may be applicable depending on the specifics of your situation:
- Consultation fee
- Lender Fees
- Broker Fees
- Inspection fees
It is our responsibility to provide you with details in regards to all fees prior to you committing to accept a mortgage. We are very transparent in our process as our reputation relies on your utmost satisfaction. For more information, please contact us today.